Administrative SupportPompano Beach, FL | Posted: 2021-09-13
How to Apply:
Send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Support will act as a liaison to existing clients on behalf of the National Sales Executive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent client service
- Manage incoming calls and client inquiries on behalf of the National Sales Executive
- Dial Outbound calls daily across multiple required tasks on behalf of the National Sales Executive
- PREVIOUS DAYS ORDERS FOR TRACKING AND DELIVERY
- PREVIOUS MONTHS QUOTES TO DISPOSITION
- PROSPECT SALES CALLS FROM SPECIFIC LISTS PROVIDED BY THE SALES MANAGER
- Follow up on inbound Marketing leads
- Make daily Sales Order checks at 4:30 to ensure the fulfillment process.
- Provide account details and questions to the National Sales Executive
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company's products and policies.
- Maintain records of client interactions, process client accounts
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Use strong interpersonal skills to contact and engage clients.
- Communicate via phone, email, live chat, fax, email and personal contact in a professional manner
- Outbound calling metrics calls ranging, but not limited to, 80+ calls per day
- Be an ambassador of the company, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to our clients while adhering to company culture, values and policy
- Accurately document conversations with clients to ensure a seamless transition between agents and departments.
- Complete varying assignments or projects within the scope of these duties as the needs of the company may dictate
- Complete any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Sales Manager and Management team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment