Helpdesk SupportPompano Beach, FL and Goodyear, AZ | Posted: 2021-09-13
Reports directly to the EVP of Technology. Duties include technical support, content development, customer training, and IT.
Provide technical support to our customer network for our CCTV / IP surveillance products and services.
Email your resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic job duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an ‘excellent’ level of technical support for our customers. Candidates will demonstrate grace when interacting with customers while resolving technical problems that span a range of platforms and technologies (Surveillance Hardware / Software (Mobile and Desktop), TCP/IP Networking, Customer Provided Routers for SOHO, Web Technologies, etc)
- Troubleshooting and/or establishing LAN / WAN connections to our products
- Install and configure our computer software and mobile applications
- Continuously learn updated industry and product knowledge regarding best practices and latest technologies
- Take incoming and make outbound support calls to assist installers / end users with configuring our product or troubleshooting issues with our products through our Hosted Call Center system
- Remote support as needed for field technicians to better assist with troubleshooting and product training
- Answer customer emails and maintain correspondence through sustaining support issues
- Creation of Support Documentation (Deployment Guides, Help Center Articles, and more)
- Create tickets for return items for various issues using our ERP system
Additional job duties include:
- Engineering Tasks
- Help Center Documentation (Knowledge Articles, How-Tos, FAQ’s, etc)
- Product Documentation (Deployment Guides)
- Advanced System Configuration (Video Analytics, PTZ Programming, etc)
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent trade certifications and work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
- Flexible, team player, get-it-done personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems with a variety of concrete variables in situations where one limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Flexibility: priorities change very quickly in this position.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing situations
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Technical support: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations