National Sales ExecutivePompano Beach, FL and Goodyear, AZ | Posted: 2021-06-11
A National Sales Executive will develop business and sales opportunities for the company through various mediums including but not limited to provided lead lists, company inquiries and strategic industry alignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- B2B inside sales.
- Knowledge in CCTV, Security Surveillance and/or AV/CI a plus
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Maintain a high degree of industry knowledge and awareness, including trends, technology, competitive landscape and project activity related to our business and the customer’s business
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade ‘A’ skill in the following areas
- Sales approach
- Closing ability
- Objection handling
- Strategic skills
- Understanding of the sales cycle from lead to ongoing relationship-building.
- Surveillance or technology product industry selling experience.
- 2 years minimum of recent B2B industry selling experience with successful track record.
- High energy, self-motivated, and self-starter.
- Strong and effective interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills.
- Experienced in Google G Suite and CRM tools.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems with a variety of concrete variables in situations where one limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Flexibility: priorities change very quickly in this position.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing situations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Multiple locations