President of Sales & Business Development3050 N Andrews Ave Ext, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 | Posted: 2022-06-24
President of Sales & Business Development
Once upon a time, only humans could fill the security role, but today, video security assisted by Artificial Intelligence is playing an ever-increasing role in making our lives safer. The surveillance category was the fastest-growing outdoor technology category in 2021, triggering massive growth in camera-based surveillance systems and app-based interfaces. Making video doorbells and network cameras/recorders for home and business a vital part of daily lives.
Where you come in:
While overseeing the entire sales division, this candidate will be responsible for developing new strategic relationships while cultivating existing partnerships. Using their existing network, strategic partners, and outbound reach, they achieve core business objectives and, most importantly, drive new revenue.
We are looking for a strong leader with exceptional problem-solving and collaboration skills who can develop, steer, and lead complex relationships and effectively drive commercial success with our partners.
The ideal candidate is agile and adaptive when faced with resistance, demonstrates resilience, and can have courageous conversations when needed. They can shift seamlessly between the long-term strategic development and the tactical execution of key individual partner relationships.
- Support the execution of the company’s sales strategy across its entire portfolio of products and services, including new products, partnerships, and strategic initiatives
- Develop and motivate sales leaders to enable their teams on new sales strategies to increase sales
- Create a comprehensive strategy for new partnerships from the ground up and strategize the nurturing of our existing partners
- Lead the engagement, structuring, and negotiation of new partnerships/projects
- Communicate with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders to assess new business while vetting them through our dealer program requirements
- Meet with partners regularly to discuss their projects and how our product/services can exceed their needs and provide product spec/designs for projects.
- Build and maintain long-term key accounts to influence opportunities and win future business
- Conduct market research to create strategic priorities and capitalize on emerging market trends
- Develop proposals and presentations to present to partners
- Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development budget and the company's financial success
- Attend various educational programs and conferences
- Hire, develop and retain an exceptional sales team
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, vendors, and other personnel
- Contribute to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards
- Prepare regular internal reporting and updates to leadership and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or relevant experience
- 10+ years of experience in a sales/business development executive-level
- Project Management (PMP) or similar certification is highly desired
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training professional-level staff
- Oversee team schedules and responsibilities while ongoing reviewing and evaluating roles
- Previous experience working with senior leaders to develop and execute strategic partnership roadmaps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to improve business processes and practices to reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Ability to identify and implement best practices and continual performance measurement
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
- Proficient with the financial tools required to make estimates, business forecasts, and strategic decisions
- Integrity - Integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness of one's actions.
- Courage - Standing up for truth is fundamental and withstands danger, fear, or difficulty.
- Accountability - To err is human, so making it right is our corporate policy.
- Respect - Respect is the regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.
- Excellence - Excellence is a quality that surpasses ordinary standards.
Established in 2006, IC Realtime is a leading digital surveillance manufacturer serving the Residential, commercial, government, and military security markets. For the last 16 years, we’ve dedicated countless days and hours to providing the world's most advanced & dependable surveillance cameras and video recorders.
Benefits of Working for IC Realtime, LLC
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with a discretionary 3% annual match
- Responsible Time Off aka Unlimited Time Off
- Healthy life/work balance
- Flexible schedules and remote options for many positions
- Free on-site snacks, drinks, and more
- Weekly lunches are made in the office by members of the team
- Growth and development opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion fosters an inclusive environment that encourages all employees to bring their authentic selves to work