Customer Support Engineer3050 N Andrews Ave Ext, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 | Posted: 2022-06-24
Who We Are
Established in 2006, IC Realtime is a leading digital surveillance manufacturer serving the Residential, commercial, government, and military security markets. For the last 16 years, we’ve dedicated countless days and hours to providing the world's most advanced & dependable surveillance cameras and video recorders.
The People and Our Values
We work hard and have a collaborative environment. Our values lead in the day-to-day processes and to our success.
Integrity - Integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness of one's actions.
Courage - Standing up for truth is fundamental and withstands danger, fear, or difficulty.
Accountability - To err is human, so making it right is our corporate policy.
Respect - Respect is the regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.
Excellence - Excellence is a quality that surpasses ordinary standards.
The Perks of working for IC Realtime, LLC
We are committed to providing our people the benefit, resources and educational/training opportunities. As such, we currently offer .
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with a discretionary 3% annual match
- Responsible Time Off
- Healthy life/work balance
- Flexible schedules and remote options for many positions
- Free on-site snacks, drinks, and more
- Weekly lunches are made in the office by members of the team
- Development opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion fosters an inclusive environment that encourages all employees to bring their authentic selves to work
Your Next Career Opportunity –
A Customer Support Engineer will provide technical support to our customer network for our CCTV/ IP Surveillance products and services through various mediums including but not limited to providing content development, customer training and some IT duties.
Basic job duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an ‘excellent’ level of technical support for our customers.
- Candidates will demonstrate grace when interacting with customers while resolving technical problems that span a range of platforms and technologies (Surveillance Hardware / Software (Mobile and Desktop), TCP/IP Networking, Customer Provided Routers for SOHO, Web Technologies, etc)
- Troubleshooting and/or establishing LAN / WAN connections to our products
- Install and configure our computer software and mobile applications
- Continuously learn updated industry and product knowledge regarding best practices and latest technologies
- Take incoming and make outbound support calls to assist installers, end users with configuring our product
- Troubleshooting issues with our products through our Hosted Call Center system
- Remote support as needed for field technicians to better assist with troubleshooting and product training
- Answer customer emails and maintain correspondence through sustaining support issues
- Creation of Support Documentation (Deployment Guides, Help Center Articles, and more)
- Create tickets for return items for various issues using our ERP system
Additional job duties include:
- Engineering Tasks
- Help Center Documentation (Knowledge Articles, How-Tos, FAQ’s, etc)
- Product Documentation (Deployment Guides)
- Advanced System Configuration (Video Analytics, PTZ Programming, etc)
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent trade certifications and work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
- Flexible, team player, get-it-done personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems with a variety of concrete variables in situations where one limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Flexibility: priorities change very quickly in this position.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing situations
**Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting $38,000. per year PLUS performance incentives
** FREE BASIC HEALTH PLAN
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pompano Beach, FL 33064: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location