B2B Sales (Pompano Beach, FL)3050 N Andrews Ave Ext, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 | Posted: 2022-06-24
Sales Admin- make up to 65k (Compensation base pay + Commission)
Who We Are
Established in 2006, IC Realtime is a leading digital surveillance manufacturer serving the Residential, commercial, government, and military security markets. For the last 16 years, we’ve dedicated countless days and hours to providing the world's most advanced & dependable surveillance cameras and video recorders.
The People and Our Values
We work hard and have a collaborative environment. Our values lead in the day to day processes and to our success. #ICare
Integrity - Integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness of one's actions.
Courage - Standing up for truth is fundamental and withstands danger, fear, or difficulty.
Accountability - To err is human, so making it right is our corporate policy.
Respect - Respect is the regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.
Excellence - Excellence is a quality that surpasses ordinary standards.
The Perks of working for IC Realtime, LLC
We are committed to providing our people the benefit, resources and educational/training opportunities. As such, we currently offer .
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with a discretionary 3% annual match
- Responsible Time Off
- Healthy life/work balance
- Flexible schedules
- Free on-site snacks, drinks, and more
- Weekly lunches are made in the office by members of the team
- Growth and development opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion fosters an inclusive environment that encourages all employees to bring their authentic selves to work
Your Next Career Opportunity –
A Sales Administrator is responsible for providing daily support to the assigned National Sales Executive. Sales Administrators are responsible for ensuring that the National Sales Executives are providing ample follow-through to ensure the best customer experience.
What You Will Do – Primary Responsibilities
- Daily follow-up on sales orders
- Ensure client receives shipping information
- if back-ordered
- ensure the client is informed with an updated ETA
- Inform your Sales lead of same
- Organize calendar with daily tasks
- scheduling demos
- following up with clients/opportunities
- Keep a document tracking checklist for all sales processes (demo list, new accounts and the “client” opportunity list)
- Act as a liaison when there is a need for tech support and set client in tech calling queue
- Provide customer best client experience and support, as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need – Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience performing some or all of the responsibilities listed above
- Must actively work on knowing and understanding our products
- Prior experience with enhancing customer experience
- Familiarity with sales software (i.e.,salesforce/NetSuite) preferred but not required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Highly organized and effective at time management
- Ability to build rapport with internal/external customers
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing situations
- Adept at problem solving
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems with a variety of concrete variables in situations where one limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Flexibility: priorities change very quickly in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations